In this era of digital storage on your phone, there is nothing more critical than the protection of your privacy. ECT is a free app that provides its users the security that is desperately needed by offering the strongest protection from data and call hacking available. Use ECT in combination with your device's encryption option for full physical and in call/text encryption and security.
Free features include:
* No Cell Carrier Needed, No SIM required, Use your old Android Smart phone to call over Wi-Fi.
* One-time use encryption keys. Nobody –– not even the government –– can access your calls and texts without a warrant and SSC approval.
* The use of multiple networks to authenticate information and over 5 pieces of unique information for each user just to make the call or text. That is 10 points of unique multi factor authentication that happens in milliseconds with no extra steps required to make a call. Our process is fast, easy and the most secure calling and texting available.
* The ability to make calls without the use of a service provider or a cell phone. All you need is an internet connection on your Android device!
* Quick authentication of every call and text. Authorization happens just as fast as with a normal call but with the security of state of the art encryption!
* Ensure HIPPA, PII and PCI data stays between the authorized callers. Don't let sensitive data become public because of the use of traditional cell calls.
Additionally, ECT will have many new features that will be added as it continues to be developed. The sole objective is to continuously offer upgrades and innovations of the latest technologies to make ECT the most desirable and comprehensive application for secure cell phone communications.
Download ECT now to protect your personal information, important communications, and all of your activity. Learn more about ECT and how it works at the-ect.com.
ECT does not currently have country codes for calling internationally, but that is coming soon! If you have a 10 digit number in the format of (111) 111-1111, your calls should work. Don't dial a country code first, just the number as displayed.