There are three responses that you can get from a whois service as mentioned below:
- Domain Name Not Found (This suggests that the domain is yet to be registered and thus is available to register if you want to).
- Domain name is Already Registered
- Error Message (this message is generally flashed when the searches contain domain names with more than 256 characters, domain names with too few parts, disallowed characters, etc)
Easy Whois is an Android app on Google Play that can be used for finding out about domains that are available. It makes use of the database of Cyber Compare in a bid to inform you about the most affordable registrar in the UK from which you can purchase a domain. Cyber Compare compares features and prices of various digital services like Domain Registration, Cloud Storage and Hosting.
Our easy to use application makes it easy for domain enthusiasts to find the best place to register and check domains fast whilst on the go.
1. First enter your search phrase or domain or hostname.
2. The app itself would take care of the details of the domain name thus searched for
3. Then it will show you whether the domain is available for you or not
4. If the domain name is available for registration then the app will inform you about the cheapest place to register the domain name for 1 or 2 years.
5. When a domain name is already taken then you can find out who the owner of the domain is, by clicking the “View Details” section.
6. On the other hand, if you are provided with the cheapest registrars available you can visit it by making use of some quick buttons in the app.
Other Useful Information
- The app has been updated on 20th September, 2013
- Its current version is 1
- Its size is 6.0 mb
- It requires the Android version of 2.2 or later