Easy Call Recorder is an application that allows you to record your outgoing telephone calls.
The entire call is recorded and saved on your phone and your phone only. Unlike other call recording apps your recordings are private and are not saved on a third party server.
Please note that call recording does not work on certain handsets and can result in inferior quality recordings. We therefore suggest that you try the free version before purchasing the paid app.
If you encounter any recording issues or wish to improve voice quality, try recording from a different audio source, or use auto-on speaker mode.
Features of this app :
- Record your all calls automatically while calling or ask every-time to record new call.
- Search call by name or phone number.
- Organize your call records. You can see calls as all calls records, only incoming, only outgoing, date and time easily.
- Play, save and delete, call recordings
- Ignore recording for specific contact or phone number
- See caller history
- Record your call or calls in MP3, WAV, MP4, AMR or 3GPP encoding / format.
- You can play back, or save your files on your SD card im mp3, wav, mp4, amr or 3gpp format.
- Audio Source options for both incoming calls and outgoing calls are also available. Try to change audio source only when default audio source does not work or does not records calls.
- Different options of audio quality are available. You can choose 44.1kHz (It might not work on some devices) for high quality or select lower sample rate for low quality audio recording. 8kHz is recommended for call recording.
- Notification with caller image.
- Notification on device on start of call recording with blinking light (if your device supports it).
- You can listen your communication or calls recordings in your on device default audio player.
- Automatically on device speaker to record better quality voice.
- It’s FREE!
The app has different recording methods. If you’re lucky enough, the app won't fail to record both sides over Standard API recording method without root. But you may need to check every audio source for Standard API in Settings > Recording > Standard API.
If you have tried every audio source for Standard API and the app didn’t record or recorded just your voice, it means that the manufacturer has either failed to implement, or blocked call recording on the system level.
DOWNLOAD Easy Call Recorder NOW !!! FREE !!