Likewise make photograph circles to include your own Street View encounters. Begin with your telephone's camera or include an one–shot circular camera (like the RICOH THETA S) for simple 360º photography. At that point, you can distribute to Google Maps to impart your photograph circles to the world.
• Browse — or be told of — Google's most up to date extraordinary accumulations
• Explore all of Street View (counting commitments from others)
• Review your open profile of distributed photograph circles
• Manage your private photograph circles
• Immerse yourself in photograph circles with Cardboard mode
Making and sharing photograph circles:
• Use your telephone's camera (no camera frill required)
• Connect to a circular camera to catch in one tap
• Share to Google Maps as immersive photograph circles
• Share secretly as level photographs
Find anything place from this Google map application.