Dwila supports five different service business types - automotive, hospitality, medical, recreation, and restaurants. Dwila is an app for businesses, not their customers. Business owners or operators are invited to download and install Dwila on their Android device. Their customers only need a mobile phone that accepts "text" messages in order to benefit from Dwila.
Why use Dwila?
~ Customers are not tethered to a place of business.
~ Lobbies and waiting rooms are less congested.
~ Businesses retain customers who may otherwise leave.
~ Inexpensive to own and operate (no ads).
~ Exportable customer data.
~ Send up to 2000 text messages per day, at no cost.
~ Stand-alone app, Internet only required to send alerts.
~ Customer phone information kept confidential and secure.
~ Dwila's wait list is easy to set up and use.
1. Dwila is tested on Android versions 2.3 - 4.0.3, on mobile phones and tablets.
2. Recommended minimum hardware - 256MB Ram, 1Ghz processor, and minimum screen resolution of 480x800 pixels.
3. We recommend running Dwila on a tablet instead of a mobile phone, as the larger screen size makes a big difference in user experience.
4. An email account is required - we recommend G-mail, since it allows up to 2000 messages daily with a free account.
5. A mobile phone "data plan" is NOT required. An Internet connection over WiFi or Ethernet is required to send alerts.
6. The current "backup/export" feature requires an external SD card on the device to function properly.
Currently, Dwila only supports mobile carriers in the United States of America. Therefore, only 10 digit phone numbers are allowed. No "country code" prefix is needed or permitted.
Please visit http://www.dwila.net for more information.
Try the Cross-Platform HTML 5 Version of Dwila - FREE!
Runs in Webkit browsers - Mobile & Desktop.
~ Chrome & Safari on Windows, Linux, & Mac.
~ Native mobile browsers on iOS, Android, & Blackberry 6+.
Dwila HTML 5 uses App Cache technology, so it works when your device is either online or offline. Online mode is required to send notifications. The app and all data is stored locally on your device. Your customer data is sand-boxed from others, so it stays safe and secure.
Try it here: