No rooting is needed.
1. Why choose this cool app?
As we all know, WhatsApp Messenger is a FREE messaging app available for Android. This magic app uses your phone's Internet connection to send and receive messages, voice calls, photos, videos, documents, and Voice Messages.
With more and more people are using dual SIM phone, official version can not satisfy their demand of running 2 accounts in 1 phone simultaneously. People may recommend apps like gbwhatsapp, ogwhatsapp, but they are all dead now. You are unable to find them on Google Play, and even if you downloaded latest version ogwhatsapp apk from other website, it still can’t work properly.
So we developed this Black-tech app to satisfy these users’ demands. We promise that it can be powerful, stable & easy-to-use. Get it now to manage your 2 accounts on one device!
2. Only 3 steps to use!
Step 1: Download and install this wonderful application from Google Play.
Step 2: Open it and click “open” button inside to create the 2nd account. (Before that, make sure you have installed the latest version of Whazaap)
Step 3:Log in to your 2nd account.
• Permissions: We need to apply for the permissions required by the apps added inside to function normally.
• Consumption: The app itself doesn't take up too much memory, battery and data by which are actually consumed by the second account running inside.
• Notifications: Please add the app to white list or exceptional list of some "boost apps" to ensure that notification of the second account functions well.
• Device: It can only used on Android smart phone. So if you want to use it on iphone, tablet or PC, please ignore it.
• Web in PC: Of course you can use this wonderful feature as usual.
For more details or wanting to download our latest version, please pay attention to the update information on our website: http://www.dual-account.com.
For any further query, like you can not run 2 WhatsApp properly in your phone, please feel free to contact us via the "Feedback" feature inside application or send us an email at: [email protected]