The Drug and Alcohol Helpline app provides access to information about drug and alcohol addiction services in Ontario. You can use the application to quickly and anonymously contact a professional Information and Referral Specialist 24/7, 365 days a year via phone, email, or chat.
The Drug and Alcohol Helpline can help connect you with local services that can:
- provide information about counselling services and supports in your community
- book your first appointment with a treatment provider
- provide information on how to access these services or programs
- provide basic education about addictions services
- connect friends and family to supportive community resources
These services are free, confidential and anonymous. We’re happy to talk to you, even if you’re just looking for general information. We are the first place to start for help.