Now you can use your Android smartphone to record objects in front of your car while you're driving.
Useful for recording evidence on the street or if you are a vlogger (video blogger).
Just put it in car cellphone holder which usually sticks on car windshield.
Usually stock dash cam only do video recording but seldom equipped with GPS, Google map, accelerometer and compass. But you can get them all in here. Besides recording objects in front of your car, it also record your current location on Google map including your speed, heading and altitude.
And also has important features:1. Emergency button.
Tap this button if you were in car accident and it will text emergency message include your last position on map to selected contacts.2. Speed limit alert.
It will alert you when you are speeding.Instructions:
1. You have to turn on GPS of your smartphone first.
2. Make sure you still have enough free device memory/storage space to save video files. For half an hour trip needs approximately 1 GB space.
3. Before you can use emergency button, you have to setup emergency text message and choose contacts first.
4. To edit speed limit alert, just tap speed info on the right side. Default value is 100 km/h. You can choose between km/h or mph.
5. You can resize Google map to full screen (and back to normal size) by tapping on top right corner of screen.
6. Because this application highly uses GPS, accelerometer and magnetic sensors, camera and screen always on, this may drain your phone battery quickly. It is highly recommended to plug your phone to your car's cigarette lighter socket.Safety Instructions:
Please drive normally although your phone sticks on your car windshield. Don't frequently see your phone, it is not your secondary display. Always watch the road and stay alert. Before start driving, make sure the application is running normal first and then you can drive and focus to the road. Remember to not focus to your smartphone when driving! If you have to see Google map, stop driving at safe place and resize the map to full screen mode by tapping on the top right corner. Tap again to resize it back to normal size.Terms & Conditions:
You may only use this application as your car dashboard camera, you have to use car cellphone holder in landscape mode which usually sticks on car windshield and make sure it sticks strongly for your own safety. This was designed for recording objects in front of your car. This application is equipped with emergency button which you can use it for sending emergency text message to other persons however it may fail sending under certain conditions (no signal, etc). Always follow the safety instructions above for your own safety.Trial Version Limitation:
You can use and evaluate the trial version up to 10 minutes trip. Click here to download Droidgo Dash Cam Full Version
instead, there is no limitation and no ads in full version.DISCLAIMER:
THE SOFTWARE (MOBILE APPLICATION) IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.Copyright & License:
Copyright © 2016. Droidjojo.com
. All rights reserved.
All icons except Droidgo Dash Cam logo are taken from https://icons8.com
under license Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported.