Drafenger is a messenger for Android, which can be used to communicate with others over encrypted channels. Therefore Drafenger uses webmail providers like Gmail, GMX, Web or Outlook. Every message will be encrypted with a separate key for each channel. The encrypted messages are stored as drafts on your webmail server. If the receiver reads the message, it is immediately moved to the trash folder. Because of the strong encryption your messages cannot be read by others.
***Why should you use Drafenger?******
• Secure Messaging over webmail providers
• Individual configurable polling intervals for mobile internet and Wifi connection
• Mail Server can be chosen (feg. GMAIL, GMX, Web, Outlook,…)
• Channels can be simply shared securely over NFC or QR codes
• Easy and clear user interface
***Which security features does Drafenger include?***
• Strong encryption of all messages
• Individual key for each channel
• Encrypted sharing feature over NFC and QR code
• Unauthorized access is prevented by an In-App password
***Your mobile data usage is important to us!***
Drafenger uses mobile data to receive your messages, if no WLAN connection is established. You can always change the polling time in the settings menu of Drafenger to get a better performance.
You have to delete all channels, before uninstalling Drafenger, otherwise some draft mails remain in your mail account. If you already have uninstalled Drafenger, then you have to delete all Drafenger draft mails from your mail account seperatly.