Do It Later was renamed from SMS Later which is known as a message scheduler. The highlight key of the app is supporting dual SIM (from Android 5.1) and simplicity.
The app is improving day by day and from now, the app can support not only schedule SMS but also schedule email (Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo mail), schedule social network (Facebook, Twitter) and schedule a task to alert you later.
If you want everything to be done on time, this scheduler app is your lover. Just text message and set time, then it will be auto send later perfectly.
* Please make sure Do It Later is not blocked by any battery optimizer app or cleaner app. It may affect the app features.
* If you want the app support your language, please help us translate from English to your language by access the link below. Thank you.
* Schedule SMS message (dual SIM support from Android 5.1)
* Schedule email (Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, AOL...)
* SMS and Email are supported with multiple recipients
* Support frequency
* Schedule social network (Facebook and Twitter)
* Schedule a task.
* Note something
* Alert on task finished
* Your schedule is not impacted when reboot device.
* Do not consume battery
To send email from a application, Yahoo require user must to enable less secure from yahoo settings. So you have to enable it to be able to schedule email from Yahoo. Setting it from this link below:
- Read Contacts : Use to add recipients from your contact list
- Send SMS : Use to send SMS, you will be charge fee like the others common SMS.
- Auto Start: Use to reschedule all pending SMS, so your schedule SMS will not be impacted when reboot phone
- Read Phone State : To read SIM information, support feature dual SIM.
- Read External Storage : To support feature attach file.
- Overlay permission: Use to display a popup show task status when it finish.
- Internet permission : Use to send email, post status
We make your life easier