"Recycling projects with glass bottles not only help save the environment but provide unlimited fun as well! Keep on reading for the best DIY projects you can make with glass bottles!
We don’t notice it, but we buy so many bottles of beer, milk, wine—you name it—we end up with more glass bottles than we need! So, here are the coolest recycling projects with glass bottles!
1. Hanging Bottle Vase If you want to try something new or you just simply want to save space, then you might want to try making this hanging bottle vase! Hanging your plants might even give them more air and sunlight!
2. Glass Bottle Terrarium Now, you might want to get rid of vases altogether. I completely understand. We have glass bottle terrariums for that! Clear glass bottles are perfect for giving your terrariums an elegant and classic look!
3. Glass Bottle Chandelier Recycling projects with glass bottles can give you beautiful chandeliers as well! We all need a little switching up with our lighting fixtures once in a while. This glass bottle chandelier sets a unique atmosphere in any room!
4. Glass Bottle Bird Feeder Since we’re being environmentally friendly, why not make a glass bottle bird feeder. These recycling projects with glass bottles is an amazing and effortless way to turn your unused glass bottles into something really useful! Thus, benefit Mother Nature’s creatures as well!
5. Wine Bottle Soap Dispenser There’s nothing like seeing your DIY projects being used in little everyday things! It reminds you how hard work and creativity pay off! Turn your empty wine bottles into a soap dispenser and spend the extra cash on fancier soap!
6. Glass Bottle Lamp recycling projects with glass bottles can give you almost anything! There’s no need to buy an expensive new lamp for your bedside table. Make this glass bottle lamp yourself! The effect it gives to your light will have you sleeping like a baby every night!
want to know more?
for further information and details, download this now and grab what you want. please enjoy this application and give us any feedback."