We use cookies and other technologies on this website to enhance your user experience.
By clicking any link on this page you are giving your consent to our Privacy Policy and Cookies Policy.
DIY Necklace for Women icon

DIY Necklace for Women

1.0 for Android

The description of DIY Necklace for Women

Storage Your Jewelry

Keep your silver jewelry from air and light when stored to prevent tarnishing. A protective jewelery pouch, lined box or just wrapping in tissue or soft cloth are all suitable.

Each piece of jewelry should be stored in a separate compartment to prevent scratching as a result of pieces knocking together. gem-set jewelery will undoubtedly contain gemstones are harder than silver and will therefore scratch the surface of the silver if allowed to jangle together. This applies to gold as well.

General maintenance in Wear

Treat your jewelry with love and respect and will stay young looking - like most women.

Washing Up, Spring Cleaning or DIY?

Remove your jewelry when cleaning or other tasks. Cleaning fluids can damage both the metal and gemstones. A miss-hit with the hammer could end a beautiful relationship with not only your engagement ring.

Going out?

Do not forget to put your jewelry after applying make-up and hairspray and avoid contact with perfume.

Go swimming?

Remove all jewelry before entering a chlorinated pool. If you are contemplating a sauna, remove all jewelry because it will burn you when it heats up. Many gemstones are damaged by prolonged exposure to heat.

Going on vacation?

Most of us come from the beach on the first day with the 3 s's all achieved - rings caked in sand, sea salt and sun lotion.
Nude sunbathing, as far as silver and gold jewelry is concerned, is a must!
Remember also that sand will scratch the surface of the precious metal.

Tour de France or Running a Marathon?

Sweat will not improve your jewelry and no one will see it anyway.

What is Silver?

Sterling silver is 92.5% silver and is sometimes referred to as "pure silver". The remaining 7.5% is usually copper but other metals can be used to give this precious metal strength and durability. Silver is 99.9% silver is too soft to be practical for most day to day use.

Generally, the higher the content of silver or white light metal but beware of antiquing effect which can create a piece of sterling silver jewelry or silver decorative dark appearance.

Sterling silver will tarnish over time, but with care and regular cleaning can be restored to "like new" condition shimmering.

How Do I Clean Silver?

natural body oils, soap and regular daily dust can build up on your jewelry.

A mild soap in water is usually enough to clean it. If gem-set, use a soft toothbrush to clean the surface of the gemstones. Remember back!

Jewelry gently pat dry. Do not use paper towels or anything other than a jewelry cleaning cloth to polish your jewelery as unseen tiny hard fibers will scratch the surface.

If more serious cleaning is needed, then use rouge or jewelery cleaning dip this good jewelry. However, if your silver is gem-set see below for advice on specific gemstones to make sure what is safe to use. Some cleaners that are ideal for silver may be too harsh for the set gemstone.

Show More

DIY Necklace for Women Tags

Add Tags

By adding tag words that describe for Games&Apps, you're helping to make these Games and Apps be more discoverable by other APKPure users.

Additional Information

Advertisement
Similar to DIY Necklace for Women
Comment Loading...
Ooops! No such content!
Popular Apps In Last 24 Hours
Download
APKPure App