DIY Lovely Graduation Gift With graduation only weeks away, you’re probably scouring the corners of Pinterest and the like for grad gifts that are both creative AND meaningful. The unique-gift-giver struggle is real, y’all. To take your gift to the next level, try DIYing something that is way better (and more personal!) than any plain old card and cash gift. Besides, your new grad deserves a graduation gift as unique and adventurous as them, right? Featuring goodies like a leather stamped keychain and a DIY no-sew tablet case, these DIY graduation gift ideas are chock-full of all things practical and stylish for whatever the “real world” throws their way.
If any of this sounds familiar such as graduation gift, graduation dress, graduation bouquet
1. DIY Faux Macaron Photo Holders: Make those captured moments a little sweeter with faux macaron photo holders. Use an array of colored polymer clay to create a similar rainbow of photo holders, or stick to just a few hues for some color-block action.
2. DIY Surprise Money Confetti Poppers: You can’t go wrong with confetti and money. Just repurpose some push pops and get ready to confetti bomb that new grad.
3. DIY Fringed Flower Bouquet Wrap: Create this fun bouquet wrap that’s reminiscent of a piñata. It’s like you brought the party to them!
4. DIY “Sail Away” Travel Pouch: It might not be the cruise they wished for, but this super-stylish cruise-inspired pouch is the next best thing. Plus, if they do have future adventures planned, this travel-friendly pouch is the perfect one to take on their next trip.
5. DIY Color Dipped Letter Keychain: Personalize your friend’s grad gift with a monogram leather keychain. Just add a little color using acrylic leather paint. To create the color-dipped effect, tape off a diagonal strip with washi tape.
6. DIY Brass Earring Pyramid: If your friend is no stranger to clutter, this gift idea might just be the best thing to have ever happened to her. It’ll bring some much-needed organization to her space. While it might look intimidating to make, it’s actually super simple!
7. DIY Laser-Cut Pendant Necklace: Bright and bold, these laser-cut necklaces are a colorful way to instantly upgrade any of your friend’s outfits. They’re great for layering with other dainty gold pieces or as a stand-alone piece.