Diwali is festival of lights. It is celebrated to mark the victory of good over evil. It is celebrated in all through India. It’s the festival of fireworks, lights, flowers, gifts, sharing of sweets and worship of Goddess Laxmi. If you want to wish your loved ones, family, relatives, neighbours, colleagues and partners then this is a perfect place to send greetings to them.
How to use -
1. Select the type of card you want to send from Diya cards or Crackers Cards.
2. Once the list of cards is displayed, select the card you want to send.
3. Customize your Diwali greeting. Click on dots present on top right corner. It will give you a window, enter the details, then click done.
4. Choose ‘send’ the cards
5. It will show you different options available for sharing or sending the cards.
6. Select the option, enter the details and your card is sent.
Let’s have fun with OnHappyDays apps.