The description of Diwali Celebration and Dress-up Party
Diwali, Deepavali or Dipavali is the Hindu festival of lights, which is celebrated every autumn in the northern hemisphere. One of the most popular festivals of Hinduism, Diwali symbolises the spiritual "victory of light over darkness, good over evil and knowledge over ignorance”. During the celebration, temples, homes, shops and office buildings are brightly illuminated. The preparations, and rituals, for the festival typically last five days, with the climax occurring on the third day coinciding with the darkest night of the Hindu Lunisolar month Kartika.
In the lead up to Diwali, celebrants will prepare by cleaning, renovating and decorating their homes and offices. During the climax, revellers adorn themselves in their finest clothes, illuminate the interior and exterior of their homes with diyas (lamps and candles), offer puja (prayers) to Lakshmi – the goddess of prosperity and wealth, light fireworks, partake in family feasts, where mithai (sweets) and gifts are shared. Diwali is also a major cultural event for the Hindu and Jain diaspora from the Indian subcontinent.
We have come up with this awesome Diwali celebration, decoration and Dressup game! Have fun playing this diwali game.
* Greeting card designing : Design your own greeting cards and wish your well wishers and relatives a very happy Diwali. Write address properly and post the greeting cards at post office
* Diwali Gifts : Pack gifts with mithai (sweets) and crackers. Send packed gifts to your loved ones
* Design Rangoli : Decorate your house with auspicious rangoli decoration and diyas. Put lamps anywhere in your home and outside the home.
* Spa : Indian girls are celebrating this diwali with utmost vows. Visit indian celebrity spa to get ready on this diwali days. Find indian girl to celebrate Deepavali with you.
* Dressup : Get ready with most beautiful Indian cultural outfits. Select your favourite dress for your doll and have fun on diwali holidays. Attractive ornaments like necklaces, earrings, nose-rings, etc. which will add more charm to this Indian hot girl to celebrate diwali coronation 2018.
* Makeup : Number of glamorous makeup options which includes charming lipsticks, blushes, eyeshadows, eye-lenses, unique hairstyles. Dress up with most amazing lehnga choli with number of options to complete the Indian look.
The names of the festive days of Diwali, as well as the rituals, vary by region. Diwali is usually celebrated eighteen days after the Dussehra festival with Dhanteras, or the regional equivalent, laying floor decorations with rangoli. The second day is Choti Diwali. On Diwali day firecracker been fired and rangoli designs for diwali are selected to decorate home and officesdiwali celebration. The day after Diwali is marked with the Goverdhan Puja and Diwali Padva. Some Hindu communities mark the last day as Bhai Dooj, which is dedicated to the bond between sister and brother.
The festival season has just began. This festival is as important to Hindus as the Christmas holiday is to Christians. Over the centuries, Diwali has become a national festival that is enjoyed by most Indians regardless of faith: Hindus, Jains, Buddhists, and Sikhs. In India we celebrate the story of King Rama's return to Ayodhya after he defeated Ravana by lighting rows of clay lamps. People send diwali greeting cards to relatives and friends, send them diwali gifts, celebrate dhanterus by purchasing jweleries, fire crackers on dipavali day and meet friends and relatives on the new year’s day!
Happy deepavali to the world! Have blast on this Diwali days!