*** Updates for Version 1.04 ***
- Rebranded from NumCHAT to DigitCHAT.
*** Updates for Version 1.03 ***
- Added learning: the system now remembers your preferred textonyms and shows them first.
- Added a settings panel: use the Options button on your Android device to see available choices.
- Added an Auto Speak setting: turning this off enables "tap typing," but requires an extra interaction to speak the displayed word.
*** Updates for Version 1.02 ***
- Added Cancel functionality: to avoid speaking the displayed word, end any path on the stop/cancel sign.
- Added textonym resolution: to rotate through textonyms (words with the same path), draw a circle or scribble over the last letter, then release when your desired word is displayed.
Our lab: [http://www.cadlab.neu.edu/]
Please note that the images used in DigitCHAT were generously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license: [http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Telephone-keypad.png].