The dictionary describes fundamental semantic and syntax properties of Russian antonyms
All meanings are fully illustrated with usage examples from modern and classic Russian literature
Author Professor M.R. Lvov
The app allows to easily and quickly navigate the dictionary, as well as experience the most advanced search and learning features.
Now you can make sure that a dictionary complies with your language level and contains all words you need before purchase. Full-fledged version is available for buying with the in-app dictionary catalog.
• Comfortable look-up from any book or document without switching between applications or accessing the Internet. The dictionary supports FBReader, AlReader and EBook Reader.
• Wildcard Search if you are unsure of the exact word spelling. Use “?” and “*” symbols to replace the missing letters.
• Similar words search in case of misspelling.
• Search within entries to narrow down and quickly navigate larger entries.
• Look up unknown words or phrases from any application, including web browser or email, using the Share button. The feature allows you to send copied text to the dictionary directly and get the translation in one click!
• Morphology modules help to find words in any grammatical form.
• Three input methods make dictionary word look-ups more convenient than ever. Enter the word in your own handwriting with Paragon’s PenReader handwriting recognition software, search by voice using Google Voice recognition service or take a picture of the text with Google Goggles.
• The integrated flashcard quiz helps to study new words faster and smarter.
• Full linguistic information – with declension and conjugation tables – is included, making a dictionary a must-have for any language scholar!
• Favourites - to quickly access frequently searched words.
• Enjoy a brand-new app with ever better navigation for your comfort.
• Drag components of your products between storages, for instance, internal or external memory or delete a component if necessary. Available at My dictionaries -> Manage.
• Built-in dictionary catalog for in-app purchases.
• A range of custom styles and operating options are available under user settings.
• Search History feature shows the last 1000 words looked up.
• No Internet connection required.
XXI Century Dictionaries are based on the latest research, considering traditional and the most recent Russian linguistic approaches. The dictionaries reflect all changes and processes that have been taking place in the Russian language for several decades. The dictionaries embody scientific breakthroughs in Russian linguistics and provide the most detailed information about a word, illustrating the logics and laws of the system, where the word functions.