Required to use these widgets:
Ultimate Custom Clock Widget (UCCW) (free app, get it by searching on Google Play)
And I also recommend you to use a launcher that allows you to re-size widgets.
How to place the widget:
1. After installation of both UCCW and this skin, place a UCCW Widget on the screen.
2. A panel with a complete list of all UCCW Widgets will appear.
Note: Skins downloaded from Play Store will be shown only here.
3. Click on the widget you want to place on the screen from this list.
How to edit:
1. Make sure hotspot mode is OFF in UCCW settings. (Open UCCW > Menu > Lock Widgets (Hotspot mode) > select OFF). UCCW will exit.
2. Tap the widget that you want to edit on the homescreen.
3. From the list shown, edit whatever you want and again enable hotspot mode. UCCW will exit and changes will appear on the widget.
Do explore UCCW settings and customize the stuff there that you need like temperature units, location options, etc.
(Open UCCW > press menu button > Settings)
If you like my work, support me by rating it please. Kindly email me over any issue/problem that you face and I promise to help you out, like I always do.