DHM Menu is the application which presents your menu to your guests. The customer facing tablet menu. This app requires an Android 5.0+ tablet. Tablets can be purchased through DHM or through your own supplier. Please consult the DHM Console @ https://digitalhousemenus.com
Main Features of DHM Menu
• Design your menu in your program of choice. Easily create your menu in MS Word, Adobe InDesign, CorelDraw, HTML editors or any application that can output JPEG/PNG image assets, PDFs, or HTML/CSS/JS zip files.
• Dayparts – Schedule dayparts such as lunch or happy hour to begin and end at specific times.
• Exceptions – Schedule exceptions by date to your everyday menu schedule to accommodate holiday and special occasion menus.
• Device Administration – Check battery conditions and get display specifications of all of your devices from the DHM Console.
• Device Security – DHM Menu locks down your tablet devices keeping your guests from accessing system settings and other apps. DHM Menu is the only app that can be accessed.
• Preview your menu design before you deploy your menu or before updating using the DHM Preview app also available on the Play Store.
*** DHM Menu cannot be deployed on its own. You must use the DHM Console to configure and purchase a license subscription for your menu before you can deploy to your tablet devices running the DHM Menu app. ***
It is free to design and preview your menu using the DHM Console and DHM Preview app.
Please consult the documentation and videos available on the DHM Console to learn more about how to use DHM Menu and how to get help & support deploying DHM Menu in your restaurant.
DHM Menu Website: https://dhmmenu.com
DHM Console: https://digitalhousemenus.com
Requirements: Android 5.0+ tablet w/ Google Play Services
Optional: Barcode Scanner app from ZXing Team (QR code reader)