Depositories Act provides for registration of depositories from the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Board).
The enactment of Depositories Act in August 1996 paved the way for establishment of National Securities Depository Limited (NSDL), the first depository in India. It went on to established infrastructure based on international standards that handles most of the securities held and settled in de-materialised form in the Indian capital markets.
- Complete 'Depositories Act, 1996' in digital format. Doesn't require internet connection to view them
- View data section wise / Chapter wise (Data updated as of 4 April 2015 )
- Advanced User friendly Search for any keyword within section/chapter
- Ability to view Favourite sections
- Ability to add notes to each section ( Users can save note, search note, share note with friends/colleagues ). In order to use this feature user need to Buy via Google Checkout.
NSDL Website - https://nsdl.co.in/