* What you say is translated and spoken in another language.
* What they reply is translated and spoken back to you.
* All translations are in writing so you can share, email, text, or export.
* Cut and paste any email or SMS text and see the translated text.
* Save translations in Folders for playing later – even if you are offline.
DejaTranslate uses Google’s servers to interpret what you say, print the text, translate to another language, and then play the translated text. You can store your translations for offline mode so you do not need data roaming in foreign countries.
DejaTranslate comes with an advanced correction mode; single-word corrections, multiple word corrections, and advanced dictionary. Use these modes to get names spelled correctly to easily correct sentences “hands-free” and to use auto-replacement for standard paragraph text.
Free Version allows 5 imported and 5 exported texts per week, and 500 translated words per week.
Full Version allows 10,000 translated words (about a month’s worth of heavy use).
Translations are a paid service from Google, and we make it easy for you to make payment as you need.
* $1 for 2,000 words
* $5 for 12,000 words
* $10 for 30,000 words
* $20 for 80,000 words