Define Now APK
Jan 02 2015
The description of Define Now
• Use DefineNow as a dictionary, translator or/and encyclopedia
• Consult words or phrases definitions without leaving current app
• Check other reference sites in the same window
• Look for your own typed words definitions
• Bookmark unlimited favorites reference sites
• DefineNow is FREE, non-profit, no-ads.
How to use it:
Basic - Select and share text to get definitions
Quicker - Define or input text quickly from Notification Drawer
Quickest - Get definition automatically by select and copy
Basic way to use DefineNow:
1. Select a word or small phrase in your favorite app or browser.
2. Press the share button.
3. Look for the DefineNow icon and press it.
4. A small DefineNow window will show up with the definition from your selected reference source.
5. If you are not happy with result, consult other references sources selecting from drop list.
6. Dismiss the window touching outside or pressing device's back button.
7. Continue enjoying your reading.
Quicker way to use DefineNow:
Activate in the Preference menu the 'Notification' option. It allows launching DefineNow from Notification Drawer to define text on the clipboard. Fling down the DefineNow Notification and you can input text to define.
Quickest way to use DefineNow:
Activate in the Preference menu the 'Define on Copy' option. Each time text is copied, DefineNow will be called automatically. (Tested on: Galaxy S4, Nexus 5)
Now every time that you read some interesting article on the internet or your favorite app you can quickly consult words definitions using DefineNow and continue reading without having to be switching between apps or tabs.
Any suggestions to improve DefineNow are welcome, just drop an email to [email protected]
- Define Now 1.23 for Android 4.1+ APK Download
Version: 1.23 (6) for Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean, API 16)
Update on: Oct 12 2015
APK File SHA1: 1ec55e10445bfefd503da014b74f87ee17f5bbf9
What's new: 1.23 Resources MaintenanceHow to Add/Edit New Resources Tutorial1.22De More...