Prior to the launch of PhysicsandCalculus.com, Dr. Daniel Milton Oman co-authored three study guide books published by McGraw-Hill titled, How To Solve Physics Problems, Physics for the Utterly Confused and Calculus for the Utterly Confused. These were written to facilitate students’ learning of Physics. Over 100,000 copies of these study guide books have been sold at major bookstores such as Barnes & Noble, Books-A-Million and Kinokuniya, as well as online bookstores such as Amazon.com. In year 2011, Daniel co-authored the Physics section of the Barron’s guide to the Medical College Admission Test. (MCAT). All these books have helped students better connect the concepts in Physics with their applications in the world they lived in and provided meaningful practice questions and answers for them to excel in their examinations.
For those who wants to improve their physics, this is the app to download:
- Ask physics questions on our Physics Q&A wall
- Book tuition lessons directly from the phone
- Got a tough calculus question? Take a photo of the problem sum and email us for an answer!
- Take notes and record voice notes during tuition
- Unlock coupon rewards for frequent tuition attendance