He is the leader of the political struggle for Tibet, he has taught extensively on Buddhist philosophy and in particular his teachings of loving kindness and the spiritual practice of Dzogchen.
He was formally enthroned as the Dalai Lama in 1950, shortly after the Chinese invasion of Tibet. He was thrust into a position of immense significance becoming both spiritual and political leader to a country under invasion and occupation.
The Dalai Lama has followed a long campaign of non-violent resistance to the Chinese occupation. He has frequently called on the Chinese to respect the basic human rights of the indigenous Tibetans.
-This app contains more than 1000+ quotes collection.
-Internet connection must required.
-100% free App.
- Easy to use and it required internet connection to get quotes.
- Feature to copy and paste the quotes in status of Facebook, twitter or WhatsApp.
- Quotes texts are in English.
- Share via using SHARE VIA Icon.
- Share quotes specially on WHATSAPP.
- Share via all e-mail platforms (Facebook,Twitter,Skype,ChatOn,LinkedIn,Gmail,Yahoo and many more).