Share your feelings with colours and not just simply words
Happiness multiplies when shared and sharing them though images, triples it. A picture worth a thousand words is veracious because “Hi! Good Morning” is never equivalent to a bright baby with chubby cheeks smiling innocently under the warmth of a pleasant sunshine wishing you a joyous day. How nice it is if we start a day with such a good positive vibration.
Similarly a mere “ Merry Christmas” “ Happy Diwali “ “HBD” can be replaced with a vivid graphics and scintillating animations making your wishes memorable and very special in all festive occasions. A “ Miss you” can be made more lovable with a image that depicts “ Miss you in every blink of my eyes , every beat of my heart , every second of my time more and more too often “ . Your wishes and good thoughts may bring delight to a longing soul tremendously.
This form of Info Graphics, Communication with a picturesque grabs the attention of your loved ones rather than a sequence of words because we look only at a radiant image at a page that has got numerous words in it.
When words fall short, images become a universal language. Share your emotions at ease using this App that lets you portray your feelings with just a couple of clicks. Spread Happiness and good thoughts all around.
This wish app consists of the following different image collections
1. Good Morning Images
2. Good Night Images
3. Good Evening Images
4. Birthday Images
5. Birthday Wishes
6. Miss You Images
7. Wallpaper collections
8. Get well soon images
9. Thank you image collection
10. Greeting cards
11. Congratulation Images
12. Sorry Images
13. Festival Images
14. Wish SMS Messages
15. Hindu Festival Wish Messages.
This comprises of the following categories:
• “Good Morning, Good Evening Good Night!” messages for starting a great day as planned and also to exhibit your care or presence at a moment.
• Beautiful “Happy Birthday!” Images to suit all your circles like friend, mother, father, sister, boss anyone. Show them how special they are to you.
• “Festive Greetings!” for wishing your loved ones with happiness
Pongal, Krishna Jayanthi, Diwali, etc
Bakrid, etc and much more.
• “Miss you” Thoughts for exhibiting your care and to shower your longings for their presence.
• “Sorry” Images to express your feelings to a person and revive your relationship
• Nothing equivalent to a timely gratitude, Send your timely “Thanks” Images and make it more happier
• Congratulate the deserved ones for their success through “Congrats” images
• Send your cares for a person not well through “Get well soon” images.
• Very Easy to share across all multiple platforms -> Social [What’s App, Facebook] and Cloud messengers along with Bluetooth facility too-- Direct share with just a single button click
• No Internet is required to view the images.
• Very useful to convey ideas when there is a word limit like 140 chars in Twitter. An image could depict more.
• Unimaginably LightWeight
• Easy access, Time saving from exhaustive search for a good image
• Stop these usual Emoticons / Smileys and get more Expressive
• Exhibit your fondness and care towards a person effortlessly
• Fly and connect yourself round the world with fascinating pictures.
Suggestions are welcome. Please mail: [email protected]