The description of Daily Notepad : Color Notes & Reminders
Daily Notepad : Color Notes, Sticky Notes & Reminders
Daily Notes is a simple and handy notepad app.
Take notes, add reminders, email, message, shopping list, photos and notes, videos and notes to prepare you a fast and easy audio recording and notes is a notepad.
Daily Notes is easier than any other notepad and reminder application.
Taking notes is a good habit which helps you to stay organized in your daily routine life. Note Daily is a note making app which helps you note any info and makes available immediately whenever you need. Use Note Daily app and don't forget anything.
- Sticky Note widget
- Organize notes by color
- Take text, checklist notes
- Categorize various notes in notebooks
- Backup - backup your notes to folder
- Sync - Sync and store your notes on Google Drive
- Lock app - password protect your notes, set password to access notes
- Sort in ascending / descending calendar date order
- Add reminder to note with inbuilt calendar view
- Autosave on back
- Assign color to note
- Set reminder for morning and evening to prepare/update notes
- Delete outdated notes
- Create reminder list
- Autobackup - backup your notes / data to folder regularly
- Restore - you can go to backup section and restore previously backed up file at any time
- Manage notebooks - Create, Rename, Move, Delete notebook
- Notebook list with Grid and List View
- Delete, Move, Copy Multiple notes in one go from note list view by long press and select
- Easily switch between All Notes and Notebooks using grid and list icon
- Default notebooks like Daily Notes, Daily Tasks, ToDos, Reminders, Shopping, Diary, Expenses created
Reminders :- (Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Yearly)
Reminder can be set using clock icon which opens the calendar view to select day, month, time etc. Reminders can be used for following purposes
- Medicine Reminder
- Birthday Reminder
- Bill payment reminder
- Meeting reminder
- Task reminder
- Doctor appointment
- Event preparation reminder
- And many more
You can add notes as you want from the list when you open the application notes.
Your notes will be saved with the record button or the back button when you have finished your editing.