You can search trails and filter by user rating, available activities or amenities, distance, average duration, and minimum difficulty rating. Users can then tap on the trails that match their search and discover more information about each trail.
Each trail displays:
* Average rating by other users
* Trail distance and duration
* Trail name and description
* Trail status (open, closed, season, etc.)
* Trail difficulty
* Trail activities and amenities
* Directions to the trail head
* Comments from other users about the trail
* Pictures of the trail
When a trail is selected the user will be given maps for the trail to help them stay along the path and prevent them from getting lost. Maps of selected trails will be cached and display is possible without a network connection.
Users can use this app to check out trails uploaded by other users or upload their own trails for others to travel along.
Users can also visit the web API on the browser with the link below: