The description of Current Affairs
Current Affairs and General Knowledge Quiz is most useful Current Affairs app. India's favourite way to learn Current Affairs for Bank, SSC, Railways, Civil Services, MBA exams in English. Now master General Knowledge and Current Affairs anywhere, anytime for free.
This handy app helps you prepare Current Affairs for Competitive Exams in English. You can get all your daily notes and quizzes, just like your actual exam!
Get all the news on the move with its beautifully designed UI. You can now catch up on all of the day’s most important events and updates in text and video so that you focus your efforts on only the most relevant Current Affairs Updates.
Get your quiz fix after your daily notes to help you aid in easy memorization. This technique of instant quizzing following your reading is scientifically proven to boost your retention and recall. Revise with daily quizzes.
No more worrying about heavy data usage!! All loaded notes and questions are available offline for you to use anywhere, anytime - even without internet connection. Sync the content and enjoy offline. No need to update.
Everything is carefully selected by a team of experts keeping your exam needs in mind. This app is useful for Bank & Insurance Exams like IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, LIC AAO, UIIC AO, NICL AO, RBI Grade B, RBI Assistant and for Government Recruitment Exams like SSC CGL, Railways RRB NTPC. It is also useful for IBPS RRB, SSC CHSL, SSC Stenographer, BSNL TTA, Campus Placements and Civil Services Exams like UPSC, BPSC, MPSC, APPSC.
** Key Features of this valuable Current Affairs App **
• Best User Experience and Interface
• Read and watch Daily News in text and video.
• Take Daily quizzes.
• Read all loaded content offline.
• Prepare by date.
• Features expert crafted content.
• Designed to boost exam preparation.
• 100% free. No hidden fees and charges.
• Synchronize new content into the app. No need to update the app.
Useful for All Competitive Entrance & Recruitment Exams
* Banking & Insurance *
• SBI - PO, Clerk
• IBPS - PO, Clerk, RRB
• RBI - Grade B Officer, Assistant
• Insurance - LIC AAO, NICL AO, GICL AO, UIIC AO
* Government Recruitment *
• SSC - CGL, CHSL, Stenographer
• Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) NTPC
* Civil Services *
• Central - UPSC
• Statewise - BPSC, APPSC, MPSC, MPPSC, RPSC etc.
* Management *
• CAT, XAT, SNAP, CMAT, IIFT, CET, MICAT
* Other Entrance Exams *
• CLAT, NIFT
** Useful for **
• General Awareness 2015, 2016, 2017 (GA)
• General Knowledge 2015, 2016, 2017 (GK)
• General Studies (GS)
• Indian and Global Environment
• World Updates
• India Updates
• News Updates & Notifications