Sarkari Exam Oriented Daily Current Affairs & GK Quiz: RRB, SSC, Banking & UPSC.
Testbook’s Current Affairs App is the most used & top rated Current Affairs app on Playstore. Welcome to India's favourite way to learn Current Affairs for Bank, SSC, Railways, Civil Services, MBA exams in Hindi & English. Now master General Knowledge and Awareness anywhere, anytime for free with our GK and Current affairs app.Don’t ever let language be a barrier in your exam preparation again!
This is the go-to app for current affairs and helps you prepare in Hindi and English. You can get all your daily current affairs notes and quizzes bilingually, just like your actual exam!Because Less is More
Get all the news on the move with its byte-sized capsules. With this Current Affairs app, you can now catch up on all of the day’s most important events and updates in under 100 words so that you focus your efforts on only the most relevant Current Affairs Updates.Switch seamlessly between Quiz and Capsules
Get your quiz fix after your daily notes to help you aid in easy memorization with GK and Current Affairs app. This technique of instant quizzing following your reading is scientifically proven to boost your retention and recall. Revise with Weekly and Monthly Quizzes. We assure, this is the only go-to current affairs app for UPSC exams as well.Save and Read Offline
No more worrying about heavy data usage!! All loaded notes and questions are available offline for you to use anywhere, anytime - even without internet connection. Found an important piece of news? Bookmark it for revision later with this current affairs app!Trusted by Students, Created by Experts
Everything is carefully selected by a team of experts keeping your exam needs in mind. This current affairs app is the second offering from the team that brought you the top-rated Testbook Exam Preparation app for Bank & Insurance Exams like IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, LIC AAO, UIIC AO, NICL AO, RBI Grade B, RBI Assistant and for Government Recruitment Exams like SSC CGL, Railways RRB NTPC. This current affairs app for UPSC is also useful for IBPS RRB, SSC CHSL, SSC Stenographer, BSNL TTA, Campus Placements and Civil Services Exams conducted by UPSC, BPSC, MPSC, APPSC.Key Features of this valuable Daily Current Affairs App
• Best User Experience and Interface
• Read Daily News in 100 words or less
• Take Daily Current Affairs quizzes.
• Revise with Weekly & Monthly Quizzes.
• Read all loaded content offline.
• Bookmark & save important articles for later.
• Prepare by date.
• Features expert crafted content.
• Designed to boost exam preparation.
• Supports Hindi & English.
• 100% free. No hidden fees and charges.
• Disable and enable notifications easily.Useful for All Competitive Entrance & Recruitment Exams
* Banking & Insurance *
• SBI - PO, Clerk
• IBPS - PO, Clerk, RRB
• RBI - Grade B Officer, Assistant
• Insurance - LIC AAO, NICL AO, GICL AO, UIIC AO Government Recruitment
• SSC - CGL, CHSL, Stenographer
• Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) NTPC Civil Services
• Central - UPSC
• Statewise - BPSC, APPSC, MPSC, MPPSC, RPSC etc.Management
• CAT, XAT, SNAP, CMAT, IIFT, CET, MICAT Other Entrance Exams
• CLAT, NIFTUseful for
• Current Affairs 2023 & 2022 (GA)
• General Awareness 2023 & 2022 (GA)
• General Knowledge 2023 & 2022 (GK)
• General Studies (GS)
• Indian and Global Environment
• World Updates
• India Updates
• News Updates & Notifications
Download this Current Affairs app at the earliest and prepare for all your exams with us. Download this app today.!