You only need to connect your smartphone to your Cukitalk and select the Apps that you want to listen. You can know who is talking in WhatsApp, Telegram, Facebook, Gmail, SMS, among others.
From the App you can configure the time between notifications, silence or activate the notifications and set the taboo words that you don't want the Cukitalk speaks aloud.
With the Cukitalk, you can activate or silence the notifications with one click.
* You need to connect the App to the Cukitalk.
* Depending of the model of smartphone, the menu "Type of Notification" may appear disabled, due to hardware limitations.
* Once connected, you must activate the notification service “CukiNotifications”, click the "Turn On" icon on the top menu of the App.
* To activate the Apps you want to listen, click the "smartphone" button on the top menu.
* When you set the taboo words, separate each word with a comma.
* If the voice of the Cukitalk is not good, it is possible you must update the TTS Engine on your smartphone.
Settings -> Language & Input -> Text to Speech output -> Configure Google Text to Speech Engine -> Settings for Google Text to Speech engine -> Auto Update Voices.
For further information: http://www.cukitalk.com/notifications
Please, feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any problem or suggestion.
Do you want your Cukitalk?