Next you can check simultaneously both Calendars for the next free options or even for a group of contacts within opening your own Calendar. By accepting the invitation the meeting is automatically added to both Calendars.
You decide who can see your location label, distance or calendar with privacy settings. Your exact address is private and never shown without permission first.
This unique app is the best tool to make a digital meeting.
How does it work?
1. Register your mobile phone number and name.
2. By saving addresses and adding a label like home, work or sports club, your contacts can check your whereabouts without seeing your exact address. It is optional and your choice per contact.
3. Choose contacts to share your Calendar and location with by using the CU too app. Invite them if they don’t use or know CU too yet.
4. Set privacy options for Calendar access, location label and distance.
5. You're ready to start. Get access to your contacts that already use CU too.
6. Create groups of contacts like family, friends and colleagues.
7. All messages sent and retrieved (notifications) are saved. Don't miss an invite.
8. Now you are able to check for available times for a group of contacts and make an appointment within seconds.