For using this app, end users will need an Operator Code, which they can obtain from a VoIP Service Provider. While Service Providers can use this White Label Platform to offer Mobile VoIP services in their own brand.
★VoIP Calls & SMSs via Wifi, 3G / 4G, edge or UMTS.
★Cross-platform Instant Messaging – an Android user can chat with an iPhone user or a Windows OS user can chat with a BlackBerry user. Offer unlimited mobile chatting and increase stickiness to your brand.
★Easy Sign Up with Mobile Number as user ID & automatic Buddy List creation with facility to invite phonebook contacts to install the app.
★Easy Calling Card usage – No need to dial Access Number, PIN or even Destination Number for making calls.
★Facility to enable Mobile Top Up.
For Service Providers
iTel Mobile Dialer Express is available in all major OS Platforms and you can fully customize & brand it as per your requirements. For a free trial:
1. Visit www.revesoft.com
2. Register for a free Demo, with details of your softswitch(IP, Port) & we will send you a Demo Operator Code for testing the app on your own softswitch.
For End Users
You will be prompted for the following while starting the app:
1. Operator Code – Collect Operator Code from your VoIP service provider. If the Service Provider is using REVE platform, he will be able to provide a valid Operator Code.
2. Mobile Number – to be entered with country code.
3. Password – Received via SMS / IVR after entering your mobile number.
"gPlex Mobile Dialer" can be used on the compatible Android phone sets to make VoIP calls using a service provider. It allows international voice calls over WiFi or 3G/4G network. Service provider who bundled this application with their services can offer their customers to download gPlex Dialer. After install, user needs brand PIN, username and password. Please contact your reseller to get access PIN.
mTel mobile dialer is a very easy and user friendly Android dialer for Mobile VoIp call. The dialer can run smoothly in any version of android phone. This small and easy installable app help you to connect with your service provider provided soft switches quickly. mTel mobile dialer required a minimum bandwidth for connecting and originating VoIP calls. User may charge through their telecom operators for data services. It’s run smoothly in any private network. If you are a Mobile VoIP service provider please collect your demo PIN for testing this superb dialer from our website: www.mteldialer.com. For more details and update information like us at face
MoSIP Mobile Dialer from Voxvalley Technologies allows you to make VoIP calls from any of the android devices and it uses 3G/Edge/Wi-Fi Internet connectivity. It is developed based on the requirements of VoIP Providers business needs.
MoSIP Mobile Dialer Features:-
• Integrated application comprising phonebook, replicated dialer, call log info, automated balance display, automated IVR, network switching and consistent dialer screen
• Traverse NAT on public IP
• Auto delete Plus (+) sign when contact read from phone book
• Automatic switching to strong signal available when signal is weak [Applicable to iOS and Android]
• Excellent performance even in low-speed internet
• Automatic credit balance display
• IVR (interactive voice response) support to alert on the remaining call minutes
• Loss-less voice transmission
• Synchronization with mobile phonebook
• Stores 50 call logs and unlimited storage of contacts
• Easy adjustable microphone and speaker controls
• Automatic updates and display of real time status messages
• Customizable with enhanced branding options
• Real-time information on the current connection status
• Information on the act