CryptoCQ empowers users to exchange encrypted messages via SMS (device Messaging service) and Email (device Email service).
All CryptoCQ messages are encrypted at all times and they are not stored anywhere.
End-to-end encryption protocol :
- Sender : Invite selected recipient
- Recipient : Accept the invitation from sender to create the end-to-end encryption protocol between sender and recipient.
How it works:
- Sending a message : Send, Encrypt and SMS / Email to direct and open a device messaging service / email service. A new message / email will be created with all fields already filled. Send to selected recipient messaging service / email service
- Receiving a message : Copy encrypted message (received outside CryptoCQ application via messaging service / email service). Get, Paste and Decrypt the encrypted message.
- The ability to create a unique personal cryptographic system renders an absolute control over private information
- The unique personal cryptographic system is part of a virtually infinite family of cryptographic systems and gives no information regarding the underlying algebraic structure and key space. Therefore, it cannot even be brute-force
- Hacking or content disclosure of encrypted information is ruled out. Information is simply non-interceptable
- Fundamentals of the encryption model could be found at arXiv ( http://arxiv.org/vc/cs/papers/0409/0409039v9.pdf ), enabling anyone to verify its security by auditing the cryptographic system.