Join the conversation this Lent with new, integrated social media features. Receive daily reflections on your device, set and track progress towards a personal Lenten goal, use simple, meatless recipes to prepare and share on Fridays throughout Lent and read and watch stories of hope from people around the world.
• Prayerful reflection for each day of Lent
• Integrated social sharing options
• Customizable tool to set Lenten sacrifice goal and track progress towards its achievement
• Meatless recipes for Fridays during Lent
• Stories and videos of people who benefit from prayers and almsgiving to CRS Rice Bowl
• Available in English and Spanish
CRS Rice Bowl is Catholic Relief Services’ Lenten faith-in-action program. Participants pray, fast, and give alms following Jesus’ call to serve the poor and vulnerable. Twenty-five percent of the Lenten alms are directed to programs fighting poverty in the United States and seventy-five percent support CRS’ humanitarian and emergency relief programs in 93 countries overseas.