FieldSalesPro organizes and improves efficiency of key sales processes including sales coaching, product cataloging, meeting effectiveness, quote management and sales performance analysis.
Managing strategic accounts or business units - grows your revenue with existing customers and leading the sales process enables your field sales managers to guide their team through the chain. Typical issue we find includes pursing the wrong opportunities, missing access to the real decision makers and generic value propositions with no differentiation.
FieldSalesPro seamlessly integrates with Oracle CRM On Demand and leverages the wide rage of functionalities, best practices and standard objects including contacts, opportunity, products and customers.
* Works seamlessly in online and offline modes
* Extends products and customers from Oracle CRM On Demand that can be favorited to access offline
* Products can be tagged to prospects for quick access during meetings
* Schedule meetings with adequate insights on decision makers, real time product catalogs, media, documentation, collateral and price offers
* Conduct and capture meeting proceedings, attendee participation, interest level and action items effectively
* Intuitive, real time and near time analytic for effective planning, learning across team members
* Integrates with Oracle CRM On Demand
How it works:
* Sign in to FieldSalesPro on your device using your Oracle CRM On Demand privileges and endpoint URL (If you are unable to login, contact your administrator to enable your FieldSalesPro or refer to the deployment guide available within the app),
* Product Catalog - Access your product catalogs from anywhere, anytime. Include real time feature updates, offers, prices and tag them to your relevant prospects and opportunities.
* View details about each product
* Favorite the products to make them available for an offline view
* Customers - Lookup for the prospect or customers
* View details about each customer
* Favorite customers to make them available for an offline view
* Tag appropriate products to prospects & customers
* View Open tasks, opportunities, modify them as appropriate
* Meeting Effectiveness - Schedule your meeting for a sales opportunity, include your attendees, choose an agenda or simply add it to your meeting description. All tagged products and product catalogs that you’re prepped for this opportunity, get automatically attached to this meeting.
* Create meetings with contacts of the account
* Send meeting invites
* View meetings planned
* Start meeting
* Present products
* Capture notes, new opportunities, request for sample, request for quote etc.
* Capture participants (planned, unplanned)
* End meeting: Send MOM
* Synchronize Products/ Customers/ Meetings (as appropriate) with Oracle CRM On Demand
* Analyze your performance using built-in analytic and sell better!