• 800+ Smileys, Emoji & Emoticons (ʘ‿ʘ)
• Colorful Cricket Themes/Keyboard Skins
• Swipe to Type
• Word Predictions & Suggestions
• Smart Auto Correct
• Custom Keyboard with Personalized Fonts
• Voice Input
• Keyboard Click Sounds
• Provides QWERTY Keyboard
• Customized layouts including one-hand mode & split screen
• Your favorite stickers made available for all instant messengers
• Live Cricket Scores (coming soon)
• Hindi and Bengali Keyboards (coming soon)
★ Free themes available with Crickey Keyboard ★
- Cricket World Cup
- Cricket Mania
- Cute Love
- Super Cricket
★ Free Sticker Packs in Crickey Keyboard ★
- Cute Panda 🐼 – He’s round, he’s Black and White. And he loves Hugs!
- Charming Monkey 🙈 🙉 🙊 – Meet a hyper active, coffee and super heroes addicted Monkey!
- Super Duck ♒ – He’s more than a duck – He’s super duck.
- Mr Chick 🐤 – This fancy guy know some tricks for the pretty girls.
- Cute Kid 👶 – Say Hi to this cute guy. Can you help him out please?
- Little Bunny 🐰 - Carrotland is a tiny Kingdom for fluffy little bunnies.
- Piggy in the hat 🐽 – No matter what house you are building, you’ll need a Pig! Or Three.
- Lovely Tiger 🐯 – He comes straight from the jungle to cheer you up!
- Elementary Schoolgirl 👧 – Merrily simple
- Black Kitten of Love 🐱 – This kitty brings you love and luck. Meow ~(^.^)~
Cool facts about Cricket –
• Throughout history most of the cricket rules suffered modifications. The only rule that did not change over time is the length of the pitch.
• The first ever international match took place in 1844, in New York between the United States and Canada. It was won by Canada.
• When Australia toured England for the first time in 1868, each player wore a different coloured cap, in order for the public to identify them.
• The first test match was one between Australia and England. The test match took place in Melbourne between 15 – 19 March 1877.
• Virender Sehwag’s highest scores in T20, ODI and Tests are 119, 219 and 319 respectively.
• Graeme Smith is the only player in the history of cricket to have captained a team for more than 100 Test matches.
Cool Facts about Cricket World Cup -
• Saurav Ganguly is the only Indian player to score a century in the knock out stages of a World Cup.
• Mahela Jayawardene is the only batsman to have scored centuries in both the Semi-Final and Final of a World Cup.
• West Indies won the first two tournaments, beating Australia in 1975 and England in 1979 and then lost the 1983 final to India, but have not reached another final since.
• The highest score in a World Cup match is 413-5 by India against Bermuda in 2007, while the lowest is 36 by Canada against Sri Lanka in 2003
When activating Crickey Keyboard, you may encounter a warning message saying that Crickey Keyboard "may be able to collect all the text you type, including personal data like passwords and credit card numbers”. Our app is designed NOT to receive, store or transmit such sensitive data. This alert appears whenever ANY third-party keyboard is enabled.
Support & Feedback: [email protected]