The description of Creative Tiny Party Favors
Whether you’re picking out party favors for a summer wedding or spring party, there’s no going wrong with ones that are itty bitty in size. They’re compact, easy to carry and a great idea, especially when it comes to making a bunch for a large group. Plus, there’s just something about miniature-sized gifts that your friends can’t help but smile and marvel over. For your next summer party, appeal to your guests’ love for adorably miniature zen gardens and teeny tiny eggshell planters with this list of 23 Creative Tiny Party Favors.
1. DIY Watermelon Piñata: If you’re thinking about throwing a fruit-themed fête, you’ll definitely want to invest some time in these mini watermelon piñatas. To make, you’ll need cardboard, black card stock and various colored crepe paper, streamers or tissue paper. Go the extra mile and fill ‘em up with watermelon candies.
2. DIY Pom Pom Pushpins: Fuzzy pushpins are the office accessories everyone didn’t know they needed. Their tiny plush aesthetic can liven up any drab workspace.
3. Mini Zen Garden: Get some peace of mind from looking for gift ideas with this mini zen garden. Pro tip: Before adding in your pebbles and sand, you’ll want to superglue any mini accessories (like pink flamingos) to your tray.
4. DIY Mini Macaron Charms: Bet you wish these mini macarons were edible, but they’re way too cute to eat. Screw the bails in prior to baking your polymer clay macarons, if you plan to turn them into wearable pendant necklaces or keyrings.
5. DIY Foodie Friendship Necklaces: Not all junk food is bad for you (lookin’ at you, foodie friendship necklaces). Every one of these pendants is so cute your friends won’t want to just settle for one.
6. DIY Geometric Succulent Planters: Give your friends something cheery and bright to take home with them, like these DIY geo planters with succulents. They’re great for sprucing up any space for spring and summer.
7. DIY Mini Macrame: Another gift your friends would love to decorate their homes with are these mini macrame hangers. Make your own DIY pinch pots or find them at your local crafts store, then string them up with your super simple macrame DIY.
8. DIY Mini Candy Donuts: These mini donuts aren’t just super cute — they’re actually edible! These tiny candy donuts are made of chocolate and peanut butter chips… uh, YUM. To make your own fresh batch of mini donuts, you’ll need a mini donut silicone mold, which you can find on Amazon for less than $10. Sold!
9. DIY Mini Pom Pom Ice Cream Cone Party: These bright and colorful pom pom ice cream cones practically scream summertime. Gift as is, or add an adhesive magnet strip to the back of each (for best results, use super glue) to make them into practical magnets.
10. DIY Wood Base Terrariums: Gift these awesome wood-base terrariums that look more expensive than they actually are. Made of glass votives and wood veneer edging, this fancy DIY succulent home is one gift your friends will love.
11. DIY Eggshell Planters: Talk about creative ways to display plants. These mini hanging planters are actually made out of eggshells. To make, you’ll want fresh eggs, fresh flowers and twine.
12. DIY Gilded Concrete Pineapple Pushpins: Pineapples and summer go hand in hand. Send off your summer party guests with the cutest DIY pineapple pushpins ever, using cement mix, a pineapple ice tray and liquid leaf in classic gold. If the last thing your friends need are office supplies, opt for pin backs to make them into cute style embellishments.
13. DIY Hot Cocoa Vials: Experiment with unique hot cocoa combinations by adding edible lavender or dried orange peel. Whether you decide to mix it up or keep it standard, fill your cocoa mix into a glass vial, cork it and add gift tags onto each saying what flavor it is.
14. DIY Photo Magnets: If your friends can appreciate a good candid, these Polaroid magnets are *the* gifts to DIY. Personalize each set of magnets with a photo of you and your friend and print