The description of Creative Styrofoam Cupcake Valentine Day Wreath
Cupcake wrappers are now available in so many cute and colorful patterns, why not craft with them? On this Valentine’s Day wreath, the flattened wrappers look like a blooming flower garden.
Completion time – 1 - 2 hours
Materials STYROFOAM Brand Foam 10” wreath
Other Materials Craft foam, 9” sheet Crepe paper, red, 1 roll Cupcake liners, 1 – 2 packages Low-temp glue gun Pompoms, 10Ribbon, red check, one yd.Round toothpicks, 10 – 12
Tools Scissors Straight pins
1. Wrap crepe paper around the wreath and secure ends with straight pins.
2. Wrap an 18” length of ribbon around the top of the wreath for a hanger and pin and glue in place.
3. Flatten cupcake liners with hands. Pin liners around the wreath till the wreath is covered.
4. Cut 10, 1/2” squares from craft foam. Gently pinch the centers of 10 cupcake liners and glue the foam squares to the wrong side of each liner. (The wrong side is the plain side.) Turn over, and glue a white pompom to the center.
5. Gently insert and glue a 1” length of toothpick into the center of each craft foam square.
6. Arrange the cupcake liner “flowers” around the wreath. When pleased with the arrangement, insert the toothpicks into the wreath. If needed, remove the toothpick, add a dab of glue, and insert again into the wreath.
7. Tie ribbon into a bow and glue to the top of the wreath.
Form No. 179-11624
the creativity is endless. so enjoy your own favorite guys!
for further information and detail tutorial, download this application now and you will have what you want. please enjoy this tutorial and give us any feedback.
Creative Styrofoam Cupcake Valentine Day Wreath Tags