- Available in several languages: English, Swedish
- Save your game, return later
- Change your in-game name to sooth your ego!
- Play against 1-3 AI opponents
- Detailed information about which player played what cards
- SD card: The app needs permission to Change your SD-card in order to save your in-game settings as well as save-game.
ABOUT THE GAME:
Crapman is a multi-genre card game that originated in Sweden.
Rules are simple: Each player gets 3 cards in their hand, 3 cards facing downwards on the table, 3 cards facing upwards on the table. The person with the lowest card (3 or higher) in their hand starts.
You have to play a card that is the same or above the one that was latest played. Ace is counted as the highest card, 2 lets you continue with any new card - of your choosing - 5 "translates" into the card already played and 10 discards the pile and lets you start again.
If you can't lay a card, you have to pick up the pile or, if there are still cards in the deck, draw a chance-card.
Once all of the cards in your hand is out of your hand, you start laying cards from your table. Once the face-up cards are all played, you have to take chances with your down-facing cards.
The person who have no cards left wins.
This app is a singleplayer game introducing you to and training you in strategy of the Swedish card-game Crapman.
Simple interface in combination with guides on how to play, tips, in-game options as well as a log of what happened make for a good training app for you to tune your skills and beat your friends in Crapman!