The Country-Wide Insurance app guides you through the steps that you need to take to collect information right at the accident and start the claims process. You can also get emergency responders rolling, and find the nearest towing service or call for roadside assistance.
The Country-Wide mobile app can also help you pay your bill or contact your broker. It provides a central, easy-to-access place where you can store all of your important information, and make requests for others.
Get help at the scene of an accident, manage your policy, and more, with the mobile app!
- Guides you through the steps you’ll need to take as you document the accident and submit a claim.
- Provides tips to help you stay calm.
- Automatically detects the accident date, time and location.*
- Helps you collect information from drivers, passengers, witnesses, and police.
- Provides an easy way to access your favorite auto-related phone numbers, like roadside assistance and repair shops.
- Produces a detailed accident report with attached photos, and contact information.
- Allows you to send your report to any email address.
- Keeps track of your submitted claims and accident reports.
- Provides answers to typical claim-related questions.
Keep track of your home inventory for your homeowner's insurance policy
- Create individual inventories for multiple homes, offices, etc.
- Store values, purchase dates, descriptions and photos.
- Generate a PDF report for your records
* You’ll need to create a report at the accident scene for the app to accurately record the date, time and location. This feature also requires that location services be available on your device.