Give your field employees access to work orders on their Android phones. The mobile app allows internal technicians and employees to connect with the “back-office” and works seamlessly with the desktop browser app.
Built by Corrigo, operators of The Work Order Network:
- Corrigo has helped define what truly effective field service management solutions should deliver
- More than one hundred thousand users in locations all over the country
- The Corrigo family of solutions is used by major restaurant, grocery, convenience and retail chains, property management firms, homebuilders, facility managers and contractors
CorrigoNet Mobile Feature Highlights:
- Process Work Orders offline
- View Work Order Details
- View and Add Text Notes
- Add and Edit Work Order Costs
- View and Edit NTE
- Find Work Orders
- Create New Work Orders
- Capture technician GPS data
- Attach pictures to work orders
- Assign and re-assign work orders
- See and manage your team's work orders
- Use the camera to scan materials bar codes
- Signature capture
- Support for QR/Bar code scanning to start, pause, complete work orders and scan assets.
This mobile app is compatible with CorrigoNet only. A subscription is required. It does not work with WorkTrack Service Management, Intuit Field Service Management, nor WorkTrack Construction and Crews.