Correspondence Management System is used to track all the incoming and outgoing Correspondence of an organization and make them available to all application users according to their roles and access. Correspondence management is the process of receiving, recording/logging, appropriately processing and responding to and creating an audit trail of correspondence received. The Correspondence Management system provides an electronic means of storing, retrieving, and routing correspondence for review and approval. Our system provides the capability efficiently and effectively to manage the huge amount of correspondences electronically rather than of papers, mail and fax and other traditional method.
· Functional Details.
1. Ability to monitor correspondence against user to user.
2. Ability to assign default user from organization units/roles & users.
3. Internal & External user management.
4. Allow user to add new external parties.
5. Ability to add, edit and delete external parties.
6. Allow user to set the service configurations.
· Languages supported