For eg: You copy a message in Whatsapp and share it to a friend over Gmail, SMS, Google+ or add it as a Calendar reminder! (and vice versa too) by simply selecting the target app (Whatsapp, Gmail, SMS, Google+, Calendar etc)
HOW TO RUN THIS APP:
1. Install app in Playstore.
2. Run the app.
3. Follow on-screen instructions or screenshots as shown in Playstore.
4. In any app in android, Select any text by long-pressing on it.
5. Then Copy.
6. Then a menu pops up where you choose the target app to paste the text.
Why it is better than simply sharing?
1. Text is copied so that it can be pasted somewhere. Normally, you achieve that in two steps : open the app, copy the text first, manually move to the 2nd app, paste it there (like in the stock SMS app). CopyText2Share simply eliminates this step of manually moving over to the 2nd app. In short, it helps you to SAVE TIME!
2. In certain apps, there is this feature of direct text highlighting and sharing it to the 2nd app. But if you need to paste the same text again, you have to repeat the same steps over again. There you go. CopyText2Share again helps you to SAVE TIME!
App artwork credited to Benji Garner.