Cool Things To Draw APK
The description of Cool Things To Draw
To all the creative people out there , drawing will never seem easier as here in the Cool things to draw app we have for you numerous steps for drawing easy stuffs. You can now draw like a pro using the Cool things to draw app. So start now.
HOW TO DRAW A BIRD
• Draw the first oval in the center of your sheet of paper.
• Draw the lower contours of the wings
• Draw a smaller oval for the head. In the center of the oval draw a bird's eye.
• Now draw the final forms of breast, back, wings, and tail on both sides.
• Drawing out bird's feathers requires a lot of time because of the detail involved in each individual feather.
HOW TO DRAW ANIMALS
• How to draw cat.
• How to draw cow
• How to draw dog.
• How to draw horse.
• How to draw goat.
HOW TO DRAW CARTOON
1. Draw a circle and an oblong as guides for the head and the body, respectively. ...
2. Then, sketch the position of the cartoon using lines and circles. ...
3. Add the face, the nose, the eyes and the mouth. ...
4. Sketch the hair. ...
5. Sketch the clothes.
HOW TO DRAW A HAND
1.) Draw your hand from multiple angles and positions and really pay attention to what happens to those shapes.
2.) Try drawing hands with objects.
3.) Define the light source and define the form of the hand.
HOW TO DRAW A STAR
1. Draw an upside down "V." Begin at the lower left side of your drawing, come up to a point and bring your pencil down and to the right. ...
2. Draw a straight line at an upward angle to the left. ...
3. Draw a straight horizontal line across your drawing, ending at the right side.
HOW TO DRAW A LION
1: Draw two circles as guides for the lion's body. They don't have to be perfect.
2: Draw an egg shape above the right circle as a guide for the lion's head.
3: Draw two intersecting lines inside the head. These will help you place the lion's facial features.
4: Draw a small arc near the top of the head for the lion's ear.
5: Draw three lines under the lion's body as guides for the legs.
HOW TO DRAW A MINION
Draw two small circles on top of the horizontal line, one on either side of the vertical line.
Under the eyes, draw a shape similar to the letter D on its side as a guide for the Minion's mouth.
Under the head, draw a big U shape as a guide for the Minion's body.
HOW TO DRAW BATMAN
1: Draw a small circle near the top of the page as a guide for Batman's head.
2: Draw a vertical line across the entire head.
3: Draw a big oval under the head as a guide for Batman's chest.
4: Uner the oval, draw a square- like shape as a guide for the middle section of Batman's torso.
5: Draw a half-circle on the top, left side of the torso as a guide for the first shoulder.
HOW TO DRAW ANIME CHARACTERS
1. Sketch a big circle.
2. Sketch the face, neck and the shoulder.
3. Add the guidelines for the face. ...
4. Draw the basic outline of the face and the ears. ...
5. Add the eyes, nose, and mouth. ...
HOW TO DRAW A CHRISTMAS TREE
1. Draw an isosceles triangle.
2. Add a small cylinder-like pillar under the triangle attached to its base.
3. Draw five curves on the body of the triangle at regular intervals from top to the bottom.
4. Create leaves of the tree based on the above guides.
HOW TO DRAW A BUTTERFLY
1: First draw the body. There are two long thin oval-shaped segments.
2: Now draw the left wings. The top part of the wing is triangle shaped.
3: Draw the exact same wings on the right side.
4: Add some oval shaped patterns on the top part of the left wing.
5: Continue adding smaller oval shaped and circle shaped patterns on the top part of the left wing.
HOW TO DRAW WINGS
1. Draw two thin, slightly curved ovals as shown.
2. Add in faint curves for the feathers. ...
3. Sketch in thinner, larger feathers. ...
4. Draw details for the feathers. ...
5. Outline and color your wing.
We have Ebook Recommendations as well.
**FREE FOR LIMITED PERIOD ONLY**
- Cool Things To Draw 1.1 for Android 4.0.3+ APK Download
Version: 1.1 (1) for Android 4.0.3+ (Ice Cream Sandwich MR1, API 15)
Update on: 2017-07-09
APK File SHA1: 8f8db71ff6181595082d0d3ea958ffc9eec8eb95