Take the pain out of finding ways for your staff to remember taking product temperatures in a timely manner. Every group of ingredients comes with a safe time limit. As we approach that length of time from the last temperature check, you will be emailed a reminder to check your temperatures soon. If your employees failed to check the temperatures within that length of time, you will be sent another email reminding your staff to record ingredient temperatures immediately.
All the information on the server can be compiled into printable temperature safety logs and temperature action logs.
• Company/Location Profiles
* Support for Android devices, Apple devices, Windows 10 devices, and desktop devices
* Unlimited devices per location.
* Reports can be generated over user defined 7 day work week.
* Definable opening and ending business times. Emails will not be generated between closing and the following opening time.
* Times are recorded on the central server based on locations Timezone to insure accuracy in temperature recording.
* Simplified and color coded recording screen will help employees keep mistakes to a minimum.
* Safe ranges for ingredients are stored on the central server to insure accuracy in recording and to simplify mistakes in recording(See next line).
* Action steps are requested before employees are allowed to save unsafe temperatures to the central database. This will eliminate recording unsafe temperatures without recording the action taken to correct the unsafe temp.
* Time limits between checking temperatures are definable based on location area(holding unit - 4 hours, hotwell - 2 hours....)
* Emails will be automatically sent when the time limit between checking temperatures is approaching.
* Emails will be automatically sent when the time limit between checking temperatures has passed.
* Emails for each location can be sent to an unlimited number of email addresses.
HOW TO GET STARTED
WITH THE DEMO
Download the free Cool Foods App here or one of our other download methods and load Cool Foods.
• On the login screen leave email address, location, and password fields empty.
• Click login.
• The record screen automatically loads.
• Use the keypad and arrows to set product temperatures.
* Swipe your finger over the Swipe button to change the active ingredient or touch the current ingredient name to bring up a scroll-able listing.
HOW TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT
* At the login screen, select create account.
• Fill in all of the fields and click create. Remember the email address, location, and password for logging in later.
• Paypal will now open in your browser.
• Follow the steps in Paypal to setup your account and begin your free 7 day trial.
• Once you receive your welcome email, you can log into your new account in our app.
* Accounts can be used on any device. Simply enter the account information on the login screen and click login.
HOW TO VIEW SAVED READINGS AND EMAIL TO YOURSELF
* While logged in, select the Temperature Log layout.
* In the bottom half of the screen, select the week ending date.
* Now select the report you wish to see in the top half of the screen.
* The selected logsheet will now populate on the screen.
* Double tap to email a copy of the current page to the email addresses on file.
* Select the page number at the bottom of the screen.
* Pressing the back button will send you back to the select logsheet page.