- Contact List
- Create New Contact
- Edit contact (Phone/Address/Email)
- Delete contact
- Mass contact deletion
- Hide/Show Contacts
- Favorites List
- Add/Remove from favorites
- Phone call
- Mass messaging
- Integrated Map
- Time and date stamp
- Map integration
- Passcode protected app lock
- Hidden Contacts
The ability to add new contacts of people being either business or personal.
The ability to save both the GPS and the date/time that the contact was entered.
The ability to click a map button in the app to view a map with a marker showing the location marker of where the contact was saved.
The ability view the time and date for each contact type.
The ability to view a list of contacts that they have not contacted at all or within a selected number of says.
The ability to set reminders on each individual contact.
The ability to view at a glance the last time you text or called each contact.
The ability to send email through your default email box to the contact selected.
The ability to out mass text messages to all of the contacts in the application within the application.
The ability to lock the application.
The ability to hide contacts
Version 2.0 New Features Added:
1) Save location as home - This feature allows you to save you current location as a contacts address so you can navigate back to that location at anytime
2) Keep in Contact - This feature shows list of currently active reminders so you can see all reminders that you have set and turn off them from this screen.
3) Sliding reminders- This feature works with the "Keep in Contact" feature to reset the reminder every time you call a contact that is marked with the "Keep In Contact" Feature.
4) Share Contact Via Email and SMS- This will allow a user to sent the information of one of their contacts Via Email and SMS.
5) Added Notes in Detail- enable you to see the notes inside a contact detailed screen for quick review of notes
Version 2.5 New Features Added:
1) Facebook Share - Allows you to share contact memory with your Facebook friends
2) Twitter Share - Allows you to share contact memory with your Twitter friends
3) SMS Share - Allows you to share contact memory via SMS
4) Email Share - Allows you to share contact memory via email
5) When new app is installed, the user is asked whether the user wants to import the contacts or not.
6) Real time Syncing - As soon as the contact is save to the phone it is transferred to the cloud.
7) Sign up and sign in - Create a Contact Memory account so you can recover your contacts at anytime.
1) Login /sign up - User can create his own account and access the application.
2) Sync - User can synchronize the mobile contacts to the webserver to avoid the data loss.
3) Calendar sharing (Assistant feature) - User can share the event to an user by making him an assistant.
4) Mass Emailing - User can send email to multiple contacts.
5) Mass Texting- User can send an text to all users in their contacts
6) Import/export contacts - Export the contacts from phone to application. Import the contacts from application to phone.
7) Design Changes to the Recent call history and dial pad upgrade.