Contact Lens WIDGET APK
The description of Contact Lens WIDGET
LensTool is a simple Widget that indicates how many days we wear contact lenses.
It is useful for people who forget how many days have you had the same pair of lenses.
This application was made for private use and is tailored to my contact lenses that are 30 days. Therefore, the colors indicative of how long I'm wearing refer to that period of time. I'm looking for the error to fix it.
< (yellow level) days BLUE
YELLOW (yello level) - (red level) days
>= (red level) days RED
- Add new configuration options.
- Now you can set start date.
- Now you can set when the yellow/red level is on.
- Fix some errors.
- Usability improvements with yellow/red level.
- I'm working on the detection of an error that appears sometimes. This version has a code modification to ensure no recurrence of the error.
- I've changed the color of the text because when there are a wallspaper white we don't watch the text.
- Contact Lens WIDGET 1.6 for Android 2.2+ APK Download
Version: 1.6 (12) for Android 2.2+ (Froyo, API 8)
Update on: 2016-01-27
APK File SHA1: 99468443d5e46379239e5c3cdce356e408ffc183
What's new: [V1.3] - Add new configuration options.- Now you can set start date.- More...