Backup all your contacts into a CSV file and send to your Gmail account, SD Card or Google Drive.
1. You can log in with any of your social accounts like Facebook , Twitter, and Gmail
2. Contact Backup displays your entire contact list on your Android device, including complete details.
3. Backup all contacts in CSV file then open CSV file in any application that accepts CSV format.
4. Import contacts from CSV file into another Android device, i.e. transferring contacts into your new phone.
5. Also you can share your contact backup to your Gmail or Google drive.