• Working without Internet or a cellular network
• Voice calls
• Transferring files and folders at Wi-Fi speed
HOW TO USE Connect All:
1. Connect an existing Wi-Fi Network or create your own wireless network based on a Hotspot* of your phone or tablet, using “Network Manger” of Connect All.
2. Say people around you to connect the network you are connected.
3.Enter Your Display Name and Click Start.
4.It Will show People around You and you can Enjoy the features
5. Now you can use full functionality of Connect All!
FEATURES OF VOICE CALLS:
• Good sound quality even if a Wi-Fi signal is very weak
• Unlimited number of active calls
• Bluetooth headset support
• Wired headset support
• Noise reduction
RANGE OF WI-FI SIGNAL:
The range of Wi-Fi signal depends on a hotspot and connected devices. Usually the range is not more than 50 meters (150 feet) indoors and up to 150 meters (450 feet) outdoors.
WHERE TO USE Connect All:
• Now you can communicate with people in previously unavailable places: airplane, train or any other long-distance transport, forest and mountains, stadium, concert hall and other public places where a cellular signal is weak.
• Connect All is also well suited for communication within a Wi-Fi network of your home, office, school, university or dorms.
(*) If you create a hotspot while your device’s Internet connection enabled, then Internet tethering (sharing) becomes activated.
(*)Note : Currently still in Beta Phase...Please submit your queries at : [email protected]
END USER LICENCENSE AGREEMENT : https://goo.gl/W3W2dw