The description of Conion
Privacy is a challenge in digital world, we made it easy for you !!!
Conion is the most secure messenger and keeps your data out of the hands of hackers, corporations and governments. Conion can be used completely anonymously , and offers every feature one would expect from a “Secure” state-of-the-art instant messenger.
Most of secure communication applications require very high level of user defined configuration. Specially, When configuring application over a custom server and connecting to a VPN or TOR NETWORK, a deeper knowledge of complicated technical setting is required. Because of this complicity, 99% people can not manage to configure such applications. We took care of this for you. We made it easiest possible to configure and use.
Privacy, Security and Anonymity
Conion is designed to be anonymous and secure. Conion has TOR libraries built in it that doesn’t effect traffic of other applications on your smart phone. Keeping you completely anonymous, Conion sends all your data with highest BEST-in-CLASS encryption – this is a core part of our concept. Group memberships and contact lists are managed on your device only, and never stored on our servers. Your contacts are never uploaded. Anything leaves you smartphone it goes through Onion Network and with Highest END-to-END encryption. All this effectively prevents the collection and misuse of your personal information, including meta data.
Highest Encryption Strength
Conoin end-to-end encrypts all your communication, including messages, images, voice notes, group chats, all files. Only the intended recipient, and nobody else, can read your messages. Conion uses the most trusted OpenPGP and OMEMO cryptography library for encryption. The encryption keys are generated and safely stored on user’s’ devices to prevent backdoor access or copies. Even no encryption keys are ever sent to our servers only public keys are shared among users who wants to establish OpenPGP or OMEMO encrypted session.
Chat Anonymously: No Phone Number Required
Each Conion user generates a ID of his choice at first use. No phone number or email address is required in order to use Conion. This enables you to use Conion completely anonymously.
Conion is not only an encrypted and private messenger but also versatile and feature-rich.
• World class anonymity bundled with top level security.
• Talk using anonymously DarkWeb with zero configuration
• Remain highly anonymous as well as highly secure.
• Highest standard of encryption with OpenPGP and OMEMO.
• write text and send voice messages
• share videos, pictures and locations
• send any type of file (pdf, animated gif, mp3, doc, zip, etc.)
• use your Conion account to chat from your Desktop (selected clients)
• create groups
• choose between a dark and a light theme
• use Conion as anonymous instant messaging tool
Friend with No Benefits
No Ads, No Investors, No Conflicts of Interest !!
We do not sell your privacy to advertisers. Conion is ad-free, and it will always stay that way. The company is fully funded by your donations, Conion is not dependent on any investors. We are only committed to our users.
Conion uses following permissions:
1. Microphone: For the recording of voice notes.
2. Location: If user wants to send location to his/her friend.
3. External Storage: If user wants to share some file from External Storage (sdcard, usb device).
4. Battery Optimization: It is needed for receiving messages seamlessly.
5. Contacts: If user wants to share contact with his/her friend.
There are no other hidden permissions present in the app.
Original application “Conversation” is written and manage by Daniel Gultsch. All credit goes to him. Conion is the patched version of Conversation in which updated Tor binaries are integrated within application. Tor binaries are managed and handled by Conion service itself.